《美少女的谎言》第3季第28期:加勒特是无辜的(在线收听

Hey, Jason. Hey.

你好 杰森 你好

How's it going?

怎么样了

I've been better.

我好多了

There any calls on the flyer yet?

有人回复你的传单没

Your mom send you here to ask me that?

你妈妈让你来问我的吗

Jason, you are upset.

杰森 你太痛苦了

I want to make sure that you're okay.

我想确保你没事

Nothing solid to go on just yet.

还没有实质性的进展

Maybe you should withdraw the reward.

也许你应该撕下悬赏单

Just let the police handle this.

交给警察处理

Why?

为什么

Because they handled Ali's murder case so well?

因为他们在艾莉的凶杀案表现不错吗

No, because you don't need to be fielding calls

不 因为你不需要一直接到

from every crackpot in town who's just looking for money.

镇子里所有缺钱的疯子的电话

Look, all I need is one to tell me the truth.

只要有人告诉我真相就行了

How are you gonna know if they're for real

你怎么知道他们是了解真相

or if they just want a reward?

还是冲着报酬而来

I can tell when someone's lying.

我能看出谁在撒谎

Can you?

你呢

What is that supposed to mean?

你想说什么

Why do you think your mom took this case?

你觉得你妈妈为什么要接手这案子

'Cause she has a reason to believe that Garrett's innocent.

因为她有理由相信加勒特是无辜的

Or maybe she just doesn't want to see

又或者是她不希望看到

the precious Hastings name get tarnished.

海斯汀家的名声被抹黑

You think that she's trying to protect someone?

你认为她在保护什么人吗

I think your mom has an agenda

我觉得你妈妈除了刑事辩护外

that has nothing to do with criminal defense.

还有别的事要忙

Are you talking about Melissa?

你是在说梅丽莎吗

I gotta take this.

我得接这个电话

Yeah?

什么事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479860.html