《美少女的谎言》第3季第35期:网上征友(在线收听

Come in.

进来

Hey. What're you doing here?

你来做什么

I thought we are doing dinner tomorrow night.

不是说明天一起吃晚饭的吗

We are. I just stopped by to get some things for the apartment.

没错 我就是回来拿些公寓需要的东西

And I saw your light on.

看见你的灯亮着

Can we talk?

我们能谈谈吗

Sure.

当然

I saw my online dating profile.

我看到我的网上征友信息了

Oh. Look, Mom, I-- I can explain that.

那个 妈妈 我可以解释

You know, part of me is angry

一方面我很生气

that you inserted yourself into my personal life,

因为你插手我的个人生活

and the other part of me realizes

另一方面我了解

that you were just trying to help.

你只是想帮忙

I'm sorry. Really.

对不起 真的

I know that I shouldn't have done it.

我知道我不该这么做

I just-- I thought it would be nice if you met someone.

我只是觉得你要是能认识一些人会很好

Especially since Dad's--

尤其是当老爸

Seeing Meredith again?

又和梅雷迪斯约会

You know about that?

你知道这件事

I do.

我知道

And I'm okay with it.

我觉得无所谓

You are?

真的吗

Yeah. We're not together anymore.

对的 我们现在又不在一起

He can date whoever he wants to date.

他可以和任何人约会

I mean, I wish it was somebody else,

当然我也希望是别的人

but, what am I gonna do?

但我又能做什么

I was worried about you.

我很担心你

I want you to be happy.

我希望你能开心

It's been a couple of overwhelming months for me,

这几个月确实发生了太多

and I'm doing my best to get through it,

我正尽全力挺过去

but that doesn't mean that I'm lonely,

但这不代表我很孤单

or dying for companionship.

或者急于寻求一个伴侣

You're not?

不是这样吗

No. I've been a wife

不是 我整个成年生活

and a mom my entire adult life.

都在扮演妻子和母亲的角色

And I'm looking forward to getting to a common place,

我期待去一个平常的地方

and having some time for myself

为自己而活

before I add somebody else to that equation.

然后再找人加入我的生活

You can understand that, right?

你能理解 对吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479867.html