《美少女的谎言》第3季第37期:没怀孕(在线收听

One morning, there was a package in the hallway

一天早上 在我公寓外面的过道里

outside my apartment.

有一个包裹

The black swan dress was in it with a note

黑天鹅礼服就在包里 还有一张便条

telling me to wear it to the ball,

要我穿着它去参加舞会

or everyone would find out I was lying about the baby.

否则就把我没怀孕的真相告诉别人

Why didn't you tell anyone?

你为什么不说出来

Who? You? Mom? Dad?

跟谁呢 你吗 还是妈妈 或者爸爸

Garrett had just been arrested,

加勒特刚被捕

I was scared and now someone was blackmailing me.

我很害怕 而现在又有人胁迫我

So I put on the dress and I went to the ball.

因此我只有穿上礼服去参加舞会

Why were you talking to Jenna?

你为什么要和詹娜讲话

The note said to distract Jenna at the ball.

便条上说要我在舞会上分散詹娜的注意力

But then I saw your friends and I-- I ran out.

但后来我看到你的朋友们 我就逃走了

Who would blackmail you?

谁会勒索你呢

I'm assuming it was Mona.

我觉得是梦娜

She was taken to Radley that night

她那晚被送到拉德利后

and I never got another note or a threat again.

我就再没有收到任何便条或者威胁了

Now that this is all out in the open,

现在这一切都明了了

I'm hoping we can put this behind us.

希望我们能够忘掉这些 举目向前

I'm going upstairs. I need to lie down.

我上楼去了 我需要躺下来休息

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479869.html