《美少女的谎言》第3季第43期:谁挖开了坟墓(在线收听

Well, where is my invitation? I want to at least see it.

我的邀请函在哪 至少我得看看

Are you coming from yoga? No, home.

你是刚练瑜伽回来吗 不是 从家里来的

Why are you dressed like that? Because, Spencer,

你为什么穿成这样 因为 斯宾塞

I'm too depressed to work a zipper, all right? Get over it.

我难过得连拉链都嫌烦 行吗 别管了

Who's she talking to?

她在跟谁打电话

Emily, who apparently has to work jenna's party.

艾米丽 她得去詹娜的生日派对工作

Seriously?

你说真的吗

Well, I can beat that.

我可不会去

I have to spend my saturday night

周六晚上我要去教堂

sorting out velour track suits at church.

整理丝绒运动装

Why? My mom found out that I cut school,

为什么 我妈知道我旷课了

and now she signed me up for a triple shift.

现在她我要我去干活儿

If you thought I was depressed before...

你要是觉得我之前很沮丧

It gets weirder. What's up?

越来越奇怪了 怎么了

Hey, Han, how are you feeling?

汉 你还好吧

I don't think I've seen you in sweats--

我没见过你穿着...

She can't work a zipper.

她连拉拉链都嫌烦

Just move on. What did Emily say?

继续 艾米丽怎么说

So, Paige is invited to the party too,

佩琪也被邀请去派对了

and now Laurel Tuchman is shooting it.

现在劳瑞尔·塔奇曼在负责拍照

Laura Tucks-what?

劳瑞塔什么

Laurel Tuchman.

劳瑞尔·塔奇曼

The photographer that I took a class from last summer.

就是去年夏天给我上过课的摄影师

Go on.

继续

Well, Emily may have overheard

艾米丽无意中听到

why Lucas was banging on that door.

为什么卢卡斯要撞那扇门

Laurel fired her assistant

劳瑞尔解雇了她的助手

because he was using the studio to develop his own prints.

因为他用摄影室冲洗自己的照片

And now he wants the negatives.

现在他想要底片

Where are you going with this?

你想表达什么

To an open grave that he took pictures of.

他拍照的那个被挖开的墓地

And you think lucas dug it up by himself?

你认为是卢卡斯自己挖的

The kid can barely lift his chemistry book.

他还是个一个手无缚鸡之力的孩子

Well, he's tall enough to reach the pedals on a backhoe.

他有能力开挖土机吧

Let's just stay with Jenna, all right?

我们只谈论詹娜 好吗

That's who Emily remembers driving that car that night.

艾米丽记得在那晚驾车的人就是她

Why can't she be it? They can all be it.

为什么她不可能 他们都有可能

Spencer's right.

斯宾塞说的对

Why is Garrett being released the same night of Jenna's party?

为什么加勒特的释放和詹娜的派对是同一天

Exactly. What is the purpose of this party?

就是 派对的目的到底是什么

Is it really to celebrate Jenna's birthday,

是真的只是为了庆祝詹娜的生日

or is it just to get us all in the same room

还是为了把我们集合到一间屋子里

so she can drop a vat of pig's blood on us?

往我们身上大倒脏水

She's not dropping anything on me.

她可泼不到我

I won't be there. No one will.

我反正不去 没人会去

Who wants to go to that stupid party anyways? Me.

谁愿意去那愚蠢的派对 我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479875.html