《美少女的谎言》第3季第55期:在教堂举办派对(在线收听

How is it going Hanna?

怎么样了 汉娜

Would you believe I used to wear a pair just like these?

你相信我曾经也有一条这样的裤子么

With a suede French vest.

配上法式羊皮背心

Wanted to look like Cat Stevens.

模仿凯特·斯蒂文斯

Well, if I find a hat with a squirrel tail on it,

如果我找到一顶配有松鼠尾巴的帽子

I'll let you know.

我会告诉你的

Um, that's Davey Crockett, and I'd be wearing a raccoon cap.

那是戴维·克罗克 我就要带浣熊帽了

Looks like you've got an interesting system going.

好像你的分类方法挺有意思的

Oh. Yeah, I'm organizing them into seasons.

对 我把它们按季节分类了

We have fall, winter, spring, summer...

分别是秋季 冬季 春季 夏季的

Resort. Oh. How innovative.

度假穿的 很有创新性嘛

Is your mom coming today?

你妈妈今天来吗

No, she can't. She had to take the car in.

不 她来不了 她要把车送去年检

Oh. Well, I guess I'll see you at the party tonight.

好吧 那晚上派对上见咯

What party?

什么派对

I made an announcement about it like 15 minutes ago.

我大约十五分钟之前刚通知过

The council throws it for the volunteers as a way of saying thanks.

理事会举办这个派对向志愿者们表示谢意

Oh. Well, thanks but no thanks. I'm busy.

好吧 谢谢 但我没时间

Too bad.

真可惜

You haven't partied until

没有在教堂的娱乐室参加过派对

you've partied in the church rec room.

就不算真正参加过派对

Wait.

等等

The--the party's tonight?

派对是在今晚吗

Here? At the church?

在这里 教堂里吗

Wanna change your plans now, don't you?

现在想来了吧 是么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480264.html