《美少女的谎言》第3季第61期:吓唬谁啊(在线收听

You want some punch?

来点潘趣酒吗

Um... oh, no thank you.

不了 谢谢

I don't drink anything that's not shrink-wrapped.

我不喝任何非塑盒密封的饮品

So who am I here to scare off?

那我来这儿是负责吓唬谁的

What? The creep that's been bothering you...?

什么 不是有个讨厌鬼一直缠着你吗

Oh! Right. Um--

对哦

Yeah, it's that guy over there.

就是那边的那个男孩

Hi, sweetie.

嗨 宝贝

Hi, Toby. Hi, Ms. Marin.

你好 托比 你好 玛琳女士

Toby, this is Ted.

托比 这是泰德

Howdy. Nice to meet you.

你好 幸会

Me too. You're a very lucky man.

幸会 你很幸运哦

What?! No. No, we're--we're not-- um, yeah.

什么 不 不 我们俩不是

We're just friends.

我们只是朋友

What do you say we try to find the grown-up beverages?

我们去找点成人饮品咋样

Don't kill the messenger, but they're not serving alcohol.

别动怒 但他们这不提供酒品

Oh. Right. Church.

对哦 这是教堂

Maybe we should find someone with a beard

或许我们找个大胡子精灵

who can do that whole turning-water-into-wine thing.

会帮我们把水兑成酒

If not, would you settle for a root beer?

不然的话 你能满足于沙士啤吗

Do you think it will ferment if we let it stand long enough?

要是我们让它经受久一点 它会发酵吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480270.html