《美少女的谎言》第3季第66期:矛头指向伊恩(在线收听

Is this yours?

这是你的吗

No. I've never seen it before.

不 我从没见过这个

Don't lie to me, Hanna.

别对我撒谎 汉娜

A nurse found this,

有护士发现了这个

and wisely handed it over to the police.

明智地交给了警方

I don't know what that is.

我不知道这是什么

Don't tell me you're here for some peace and quiet.

别跟我说你是来这散心的

I was looking for someone. Who?

我是来找人的 找谁

Why are you helping him?

你们为什么要帮他

I don't know who you're talking about

我不知道你在说什么

Yeah, you do,

不 你清楚得很

but I'll play along.

你想玩的话 我奉陪到底

All that fuss you girls made, pointing the finger at Ian.

你们这群丫头费劲心机把矛头指向伊恩

Was that all for Garrett's sake?

都是为了替加勒特开脱对吧

I have nothing to do with that.

我没做过这种事

I don't get it, Hanna.

我就不明白了 汉娜

Why are you in his corner?

你们为什么站在他那边呢

My mom's downstairs. Your mom left.

我妈妈就在楼下 你妈妈已经走了

You know, I bet when she

我敢打赌

was your age she caused a lot of problems.

她像你这么大的时候也惹过不少麻烦

But.. .she knows how to get rid of problems.

但她知道该怎么从中脱身

All you do is create 'em.

而你只会惹事生非

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480275.html