《美少女的谎言》第3季第74期:怀疑我杀了艾莉森(在线收听

Toby.

托比

What are you doing here?

你在这里干什么

I didn't feel like leaving another message.

我不想再继续给你留言了

Why are you avoiding me?

你为什么老躲着我

I'm not.

我没有

I know there wasn't anyone hounding hanna at that church dance.

我知道那次教堂舞会其实没有人骚扰汉娜

Why did you lie?

你为什么要说谎

I was with Jason.

我那时和杰森在一起

Why is that a secret?

那为什么不告诉我

Okay, you know that anklet that was turned in to the police?

你知道那个上交给警察的脚链么

Well, he didn't find that on his own.

他不是一个人发现的

So, what? You needed something to keep me busy for the night?

那么是什么 那晚让你需要撇下我一人

Look, he got a tip,

听着 他找到条线索

and Jason wants to prove Garrett guilty.

杰森想证明加勒特有罪

Yeah, but he ended up doing the opposite.

但是结果相反

Well, I'm not giving up.

反正我不会放弃

I don't think that that anklet proves anything.

我觉得那条脚链说明不了什么

He is guilty.

他肯定有罪

And you're sure of this?

你确定吗

Why are you challenging me?

你怎么不相信我

Because there was a time when you thought I murdered Alison.

因为有那么一段时间你也怀疑是我杀了艾莉森

Remember?

还记得吗

Evidence can get distorted,taken out of context.

证据会被歪曲 会被断章取义

It's made me a lot slower to pass judgment.

我现在已经学会三思再做决定了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480283.html