《美少女的谎言》第3季第80期:曾经在乎过他(在线收听

Lisa, isn't it time for my medicine?

丽莎 我该吃药了吧

You have about 25 seconds to tell me why you're really here.

给你25秒 说出你真正的企图

Twenty-four, twenty-three...

24 23

What Hanna buried with Ali--

和艾莉一起下葬的

the planchette-- showed up on her kitchen counter today.

那个占卜板 今天早上被放在她的橱柜上了

Are you sure it was--? Yes.

你确定是那个... 确定

How?

怎么可能

It's not the only thing we've gotten back from Ali's grave.

艾莉坟墓里的东西 我们拿到不止一件了

Look, I know that you don't like me.

我知道你不喜欢我

Trust me, the feeling is mutual.

相信我 我也不喜欢你

But think about Hanna.

但是为汉娜想想

She's the reason you did everything you did, right?

你做的一切都是因为她 不是吗

She truly believed that at one time your friendship was real.

她曾一度相信 你们的友情是真诚的

Our friendship was real.

本来就是真诚的

Okay, then if you care about her-- if you ever did--

好 如果你还在乎她 或者曾经在乎过她

please, Mona,

求你了 梦娜

please tell me who's trying to hurt her.

告诉我是谁企图伤害她

She's in trouble, and I swear to you--

她有了大麻烦了 我向你保证

I swear if you're behind this--

如果是你在背后策划

It isn't me.

不是我

Here we go. Visiting hours are over.

好了 探视时间结束了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480289.html