《美少女的谎言》第3季第139期:同性恋(在线收听

Hanna! You got a second?

汉娜 有空吗

Have you seen Emily?

看见艾米丽了吗

She's at swim practice.

她有游泳训练

I'm kind of lost here.

我有点迷茫了

Emily and I were in this groove,

艾米丽和我本来进展得好好的

and suddenly she just pink-slipped me.

结果她突然不理我了

Um, Nate? She's gay. She dated your cousin.

内特 她是同性恋 她和你表妹交往过的

Yeah, I get it.

我知道

I figured it was about the person, not the equipment.

我以为这要看人 不是看性别

Maya was pretty fluid.

玛雅也很善变的

Look, I don't know what Emily said to you,

我不知道艾米丽对你说了什么

but she doesn't play games...

但她从不耍花招

Unlike some people.

不像某些人

You got that right.

没错

She's all up in your face one day,

她昨天还和我眉来眼去的

and the next, she's looking right through you.

今天就当我是透明人了

Yeah, well, she perfected that

她扮演海伦·凯勒期间

when she was still playing Helen Keller.

把这项技能练得炉火纯青

What do you mean, playing?

扮演什么意思

Never mind.

没什么

No, hold it.

等下

You're telling me that she was faking?

你说她是装的吗

Being blind?

装作看不见

Hey, Jenna.

詹娜

Don't pretend you don't see me, girl.

别假装没看见我 小姑娘

I know you saw me.

我知道你看到我了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481412.html