《美少女的谎言》第3季第163期:能给你带来好运(在线收听

You've worn this?

你带过这个

Yeah, in every marathon I've ever run.

每次跑马拉松我都带

Here. Wear it.

来 带上它

It'll bring you luck.

会给你带来好运的

No. I can't take that.

不 我不能要这个

What if I lose it? I'll have to lose you.

要是弄丢了怎么办 那我也弄丢你

That was a joke.

开玩笑的

What's goin' on? Nothing.

怎么了 没事

Nothing. I'm just...

没事 我只是...

guess I'm just deciding if I really want to do this thing.

我在犹豫自己是否真想这么做

No, no, no. You have to do this.

不 你必须去做

It's for a good cause, friends are counting on you,

理由很充分 朋友们都指望你呢

and I pledged half of last year's unemployment.

而且我还牺牲了半年的失业的时间

You'll be fine.

你会没事的

Just... change your shoes.

只要 换双鞋就行

What's wrong?

怎么了

Nothing. It just might be my Mom.

没事 可能是我妈

She called in sick today,

她今天称病请假了

But I'm guessing it's 'cause it was Meredith's first day.

但我猜是因为梅雷迪斯今天第一天上班吧

Is it your mom? Yeah.

是你妈妈吗 是的

Yeah, I'm gonna have to... swing by her place

我得...过去一下

and do a little hand holding.

安慰安慰她

She's pretty bugged out.

她的很不好

She's lucky to have you, since I can't.

我可不像她那么幸运 能拥有你

Call me?

给我打电话

I will.

我会的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481706.html