《美少女的谎言》第3季第168期:你有把柄在梦娜手上?(在线收听

Could you get this to Caleb?

你能把这个交给凯勒吗

I tried to find him, but I guess he's not living in the same spot.

我试着找过他 但我想他已经搬走了

What is this? It's the last of the money I owe him.

这是什么 这是我欠他的最后一笔钱

Took me a while to get it.

我花了很久才筹到钱

Do you want something to drink or anything?

你想喝点什么吗

No, I'm good.

不用了

What happened to your leg?

你的腿怎么了

Oh, I had an accident skateboarding.

我玩滑板的时候出了点意外

It's kind of hard to explain.

解释起来比较复杂

What happened between you and Mona?

你和梦娜之间发生什么了

Nothing. Nothing. I haven't spoken to her in months.

什么都没有 我和她几个月没联系了

Does Mona have something on you, Lucas?

梦娜是不是有你的什么把柄 卢卡斯

Did you do something that you really regret?

你是不是做了什么真的很让你后悔的事情

Did someone stab you in that leg on Halloween?

是不是有人在万圣节把你的腿刺伤了

We'll talk about this another time. No, I need answers.

我们下次再说这个吧 不 告诉我

Why is she suddenly back at school? Why is she coming back?

她为什么突然回学校了 她为什么要回来

Hanna, yesterday wasn't her first day back.

汉娜 昨天不是她回来的第一天

She was sneaking out of there

她早在得到医生许可之前

way before she had the doctor's permission.

就偷偷溜出来过了

Why? Where was she going? What was she doing?

为什么 她去哪里了 她做了什么

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's the best that I can do.

不好意思 我只能告诉你这些了

Okay. I get it.

好的 我知道了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481711.html