《美少女的谎言》第3季第171期:梅丽狄斯发神经了(在线收听

Is this the same one you saw in Mona's lair?

这跟你在梦娜的老巢看到的是一样的吗

I'm positive. Let me see this.

完全确定 我看看

Aria, is this about your dad?

艾瑞亚 这写的是你爸爸吗

So you're department chair now.

你现在是系主任了啊

You're a powerful man, Mr. Montgomery.

你是个很强大的男人 蒙哥马利先生

We're not having this conversation again.

我不会再跟你讨论这件事了

Fine. I'd rather not talk.

好啊 不说更好

That's gonna cost you

那你得花

same amount works for me. Oh, does it?

上次那么多钱 是吗

Well, you're out of luck.

看来你运气不太好

That person's not in my life anymore.

那个人已经退出我的生活了

It ended months ago.

几个月前就了断了

Will that make it any easier for Mrs. Montgomery?

难道蒙哥马利太太会因此觉得宽慰吗

I mean, it did happen.

我是说 做了就是做了

It's time for you to go, Alison.

你该走了 艾莉森

If a student called the dean

如果有学生打电话给院长

and told him that Meredith was flipping out

说梅丽狄斯发神经是因为

because one of her professors

她的一个教授

wiped his feet on her after he--

在她身上揩够了油 并且

You make that call, you'll be very sorry.

你敢打电话 就等着后悔吧

You're right. I'll just start with your wife.

没错 那我就先打给你老婆吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481962.html