《美少女的谎言》第3季第200期:我爸不会伤害我的(在线收听

What is she doing up there?

她在上面干什么

If Spencer was here she'd say that she was pacing

要是斯宾塞在这 她肯定会说

while she plots her way to get rid of us.

梅雷迪斯在谋划怎么除掉我们

She'd probably be right.

也许她是对的

There's three of us and one of her.

我们三个人 她才一个人

Let's give her the pages

我们把那几页纸给她

and then we'll take her down. Take her down?

然后趁机制服她 制服她

I have no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on that woman.

要把那女人屁股踹开花 我没意见

It's your dad.

你爸爸回来了

He--he wasn't supposed to be home till tomorrow.

他应该明天才回来的

She must have called him.

她一定是打电话给他了

Is he in on this?

这事跟他有关系吗

I don't know what I believe anymore.

我也不知道该相信什么了

Meredith?

梅雷迪斯

Hey, I only heard half your message.

你的留言我只听了一半

I've been trying to call, but the phones are out.

我准备打电话给你的 但是打不通

Meredith? What--what's wrong?

梅雷迪斯 怎么了

Aria knows everything.

艾瑞亚都知道了

She knows about the blackmail.

她知道了勒索的事

And she knows that you saw Alison that night. That you--

她也知道了那天晚上你见过艾莉森

She has proof, Byron.

她有证据 拜伦

And her friends know, too.

她的朋友们也都知道了

What are you doing with that?

你拿那个干什么

We don't know what they're planning.

我们不知道他们要干什么

My dad would never hurt us.

我爸绝对不会伤害我们

Aria? Are you sure about that?

艾瑞亚 你肯定吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481991.html