《美少女的谎言》第3季第202期:躲着梦娜(在线收听

How's school going?

学校里怎么样

Is it still difficult to see Mona every day?

每天看到梦娜还受得了吗

We only have two classes together.

我们只有两堂课一起上

Two's a lot.

两堂课也很多了

If it's distracting, I can talk to Mr. Tamborelli

若让你分心 我可以和坦博利老师谈谈

and help you transfer--

帮你转...

Mom, she'd still be there.

妈妈 她还是会在那的

I'm not gonna avoid going down every hallway.

我才不要总是在走廊里躲着她

I understand.

我理解

I-I'm just trying to protect--

我只是想保护你

Why do you think I need protection?

你为何觉得我需要保护

I meant... to protect your education.

我的意思是 保护你的学业

Is there something else I need to know about?

还有什么我需要知道的吗

Is it happening again?

那事是不是又发生了

Hanna? No, there's nothing.

汉娜 没有 什么事都没有

I just don't need anyone else protecting me, okay?

我只是不想让别人保护我 好吗

One caped crusader is enough.

一个披斗篷的正义斗士就够了

Who's wearing the cape? Caleb?

谁披着斗篷 凯勒吗

I have to take a shower.

我要去洗澡了

Has Caleb been tangling with Mona?

凯勒与梦娜有纠葛吗

"Tangling"?

"纠葛"

I don't even know what that means.

我都不知道那什么意思

Has Mona said anything to you recently,

梦娜最近跟你说了什么

or done something to make--? No.

或者做了什么 没有

He just doesn't trust her.

他只是不相信她罢了

He thinks she should be watched.

他认为她需要被监视

You know, I-I think I am gonna call Mr. Tamborelli.

我觉得还是打电话给坦博利老师吧

Don't. I can deal with Mona and Caleb.

别打 我可以对付梦娜和凯勒

Just... leave it alone.

您就 别管了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481993.html