《美少女的谎言》第3季第214期:以斯拉的弟弟(在线收听

Hi. Hi.

你好 你好

I, uh, I didn't know anyone would be here.

我以为这儿没人

Is Ezra back? No, he's not.

以斯拉回来了吗 还没回来

I was just checking on his place.

我只是来这儿看看

Oh. Come in. Thanks.

请进 谢谢

Ezra said I could use the place if he was away.

以斯拉说如果他不在的话我可以借住一下

You knew that he was gone.

你知道他走了

He called me on his way to Delaware.

他去特拉华的路上打电话给我了

He was a little vague about

他对于如何发现

how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm.

麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞

It wasn't vague, it was messy.

不是含糊其辞 那是一团乱麻

But the point is, he found out.

但是重点是 他发现了

I should have taken the hit. No. It--

都是我的错 不 只是

Look, he knows, he went there,

他知道了 他去了那儿

and now he's talking to her.

然后再和她谈谈

So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights?

那我在这儿住几晚可以吗

What? No.

什么 没问题

Don't you have classes, though?

你不用去上课吗

No. They're, uh, fumigating the dorms.

不用 学校在给宿舍消毒

First time since the Clinton administration.

克林顿执政之后的第一次

stay. I mean, Ezra invited you.

住吧 我是指 是以斯拉邀请你住的

That way I don't have to worry about the plants.

那我就不用担心没人浇花啦

Okay. Thanks.

好的 谢谢

Okay. Well, I will get out of your way.

那我就不打扰你了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482005.html