《美少女的谎言》第3季第226期:揭晓谁是亲生父亲(在线收听

Caleb...If I show you something,

凯勒 我给你看样东西

can you promise not to get angry?

你能答应我不要生气吗

That's you...

这是你

when you were a baby.

还是孩子的时候

Where did you get this?

你在哪里弄到的

Your uncle Jamie gave it to me when we were leaving.

杰米叔叔在我们离开之前给我的

He wanted to make sure that you didn't throw it away.

他不希望你扔掉它

Um...W-where was it?

在哪找到的

In the shed someplace?

在棚屋的某个角落吗

I don't think so.

我不这样认为

You see how the edges are kind of bent?

你看到边缘的弯折痕迹了吗

I think he took it from his wallet.

我想他是从钱包里拿出来的

Why would have a picture of me in his wallet?

他钱包里怎么会有我的照片

I can think of a reason.

我觉得有一种解释

The man holding you...

那个抱着你的男人

That ring...

那枚戒指

Jamie had the same ring on today.

杰米今天也戴着一枚一样的戒指

He knew you before you were five.

在你五岁之前 他就已经认识你了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482562.html