《美少女的谎言》第3季第230期:追寻"沙滩帅哥"(在线收听

Hello? Oh, hi.

喂 您好

No, I don't know. I haven't been in Ezra's apartment.

我不清楚呢 我最近没有去以斯拉的公寓

Yeah, well, I doubt that Wes has been hiding out there.

好吧 我觉得维斯应该不在那儿

If I see him, I'll let--

如果我看到他的话 我会...

Why does she think little Fitz is hiding out at big Fitz's?

她为什么觉得小菲兹在大菲兹家

'cause he is. Cece?

因为他确实在那儿 茜茜

OMG, I never texted you back.

天呐 我忘了回你短信

No, that's okay.

没关系

Um, can I stop by later?

我晚点能来找你吗

I gotta run. I'm meeting some photographer I hired

我得先走了 我要去见为店铺网站

for the store's website. Everything okay?

雇的摄影师 有什么事吗

I, uh... Need to ask you something.

我有些事要问你

You know Darren Wilden, right?

你认识威尔登侦探吧

He was a couple years ahead of you in school.

他是比你大几届的学长

He might be "The hottie"

他可能就是"沙滩帅哥"

That Alison was talking about in that notebook.

艾莉森在那本笔记本里谈论的那个人

And we think he might've been in Cape May the summer.

我们觉得那个夏天他也可能在开普梅

Yeah, him and about four million other Delta-Phi's.

没错 有他还有四百万的三角洲法成员

And they all wanted to rush Ali.

而且他们都冲着艾莉去

But if he knew her and now he's on her case,

但是如果他认识她并且负责她的案子

don't you think that... I don't have time to think.

你不觉得 我没时间想这些

If I don't get this website up, I won't have a job.

如果我不把网站弄好 饭碗就保不住了

I'll talk to you soon, hon.

以后联系你 亲爱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482566.html