《美少女的谎言》第3季第225期:师生恋(在线收听

Jamie? Hannah?

杰米 汉娜

What are you doing back up here?

你在这儿干什么

Oh, I was looking for a farmer's market,

我在找一个农贸超市

and then I remembered you that worked nearby,

然后我记得你在这附近工作

and when I got there, they told me-- Hannah.

我到了那儿 他们告诉我 汉娜

You didn't drive two hours for a shoo-fly pie.

你不会开两个小时车过来只为买糖浆馅饼

What's up?

怎么了

You're his father. Right?

你是他父亲 对不对

Does he know?

他知道了吗

I'm not sure.

我不确定

When I floated the idea around, he kinda just shut me down.

当我提出这个想法时 他就不让我说了

Is there a reason that you can't tell him?

你有什么难言之隐不能告诉他吗

look...I've got a long history of disappointing people.

听着 我曾经很长一段时间都让人很失望

I'd rather not pass on my problems--

我还是别教坏他了

No, he can deal with it.

他可以应付的

Hanna, I've taken a lot of shortcuts.

汉娜 我曾经多次投机取巧

My resume's not gonna put

凭我的履历没资格

me in the running for daddy of the year.

评比什么年度最佳父亲

Okay, well, what does that mean, "Shortcuts"?

"投机取巧"是什么意思

Well, for starters, a police record.

首先 我有前科

You were in jail?

你进过监狱

It was a long time ago. And I didn't kill anyone,

那是很早以前的事情了 我没杀人

so get that look off your face.

别用这种眼神看我

I served time for petty theft.

我因为小偷小摸而坐牢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482568.html