《美少女的谎言》第3季第238期:治疗感情受挫(在线收听

Why is Wren here? Did you call him?

任来干什么 你叫他来的吗

What? No.

什么 没有

Ahh, Melissa. Hello. Hi. I didn't think you'd--

梅丽莎 你好 我以为你不在

I'm sure you didn't.

这点我不怀疑

I heard you were back in school,

我听说你回学校了

finishing your degree.

去完成学业

I am. It's taking longer than I expected.

是的 没想到会花那么久时间

Right, well, you've been distracted, life and all that.

经历了这么多 集中精神有点困难

Hello, Spencer.

你好啊 斯宾塞

Hi. What are you doing here?

你来这里干什么

I think I'll dine out back.

我还是回房吃吧

We should catch up sometime.Yeah.

我们有空叙叙旧 好啊

Really, what are you doing here?

说真的 你来干什么

I got a call

我接到一通电话

from someone who was concerned about your state of mind.

有人很担心你的心理状态

So you're making house calls now?

你现在还上门服务了

I'm not here as a professional.

我不是作为专业人士来的

Damn it. I was really hoping for some shock therapy,

可恶 我还希望来个休克疗法

but maybe you could just wire me to a toaster

也许你能把我接在烤面包片机上

and press "top brown only."

再按下"一面焦黄"按键

Spencer, save it. I've seen this sort of unraveling before and--

斯宾塞 别说了 我见过这种因感情受挫...

And I'm what? What is the crisis, really?

我怎么了 我有什么问题

That I took my bra off at four in the afternoon?

我下午四点脱掉了内衣

Please tell Emily that I don't need supervision.

请告诉艾米丽我不用人看着

I never spoke to Emily, and I didn't hear anything about a bra.

我没跟艾米丽说过话 也没听说内衣的事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482573.html