《美少女的谎言》第3季第243期:精神失常少年(在线收听

Umm...Hello. Hi!

你好 你好啊

What are you doing here?

你怎么来了

Oh, Andrew, I didn't recognize you in clothes.

安德鲁 穿上衣服都认不出你了

You know you can't be here.

你知道你不能来的

Relax, moose. I'm not here to see you.

放轻松 小妹 我不是来找你的

Uh, Spencer, what a surprise!

斯宾塞 真意外

You know, the match isn't until tomorrow.

比赛明天才开始

I know, I just wanted to get up here super early,

我知道 我只是想早早地来

so I could get a V.I.P. seat.

抢个贵宾席

I promise I will not eat into your practice.

我保证不打扰你们练习

I just wanted to wish the team captain good luck.

我只是想祝队长好运

Hello, Spencer.

你好 斯宾塞

Did I hear you came all this way just to get a good seat?

你说你特意跑来占个好位子

Two seats, actually.

其实是两个位子

I'm, uh, here with Wren.

我跟任一起

We booked a room.

我们订了包间

I really want to thank you

真的很感谢你

for sending the good doctor to my rescue.

派妙手名医去解救我

I only called him because you--

我打给他只是因为你

Oh, no, Mona, we know why you called him.

不 梦娜 我们都清楚你为什么找他

He gives really good intervention.

他很会从中调停

Actually part of my treatment plan

我的一个治疗环节

requires me to read a case study

要求我阅读一个

all about a deeply disturbed teenager.

精神严重失常的青少年的案例

Wren seems to refer to her as "M",

任称呼她为M

but we both know that this sociopath

但我们都知道 这个神经病

goes by other initials as well.

还有另一个代号

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482578.html