《美少女的谎言》第3季第245期:艾瑞亚背叛男友(在线收听

I'm going to have a hard time taking money from Cece.

从茜茜那儿拿钱 我要没好日子过了

I mean, how much do you think a rug like that costs?

你觉得像那样的地毯要多少钱

More than she's paying us.

比我们的报酬多

Look, don't worry about it.

别担心这事

I'm guessing that Cece's made a few stains herself.

我猜茜茜自己也弄脏过

Okay, that came out all wrong.

好吧 这猜想大错特错

You mind if I borrow something?

介意我跟你借点东西吗

I, uh, can't fall asleep unless I read.

不看会儿书我就睡不着

Yeah, me too.

我也是

Your class studied the Provincetown group in the '20s?

你们课上学了20年代的普罗温斯敦集团吗

Yep. I, uh, did a paper on Millay.

是啊 我就米莱写了篇论文

Nice. I did mine on O'Neill.

厉害 我写的是奥尼尔

She was, like, a major inspiration for him.

米莱差不多是奥尼尔的主要灵感来源

"I cannot say what loves have come and gone,

"我说不出为何 所爱来了又去

I only know that summer sang in me

我仅明了 我心中的夏天

A little while, that in me sings no more."

曾经歌声嘹亮 如今已无声无息"

I had a poetry teacher

我有个教诗歌的老师

who wouldn't let me sit down until I recited something.

要是我不背点东西出来就不让我坐下

Yo, sorry, I'm tardy. I like to party.

对不起 我迟到了 我喜欢派对

Yeah, no, that did not cut it.

是啊 一说起来就停不下

It was really fun tonight. I'm glad you stuck around.

今晚真的很有意思 很高兴你能陪着我

Yeah, me too. We can't do this.

我也这么觉得 我们不能这样

No, no, we can't.

是 是啊 我们不能

Good night. Good night.

晚安 晚安

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482580.html