《美少女的谎言》第3季第258期:趁虚而入(在线收听

Do you mind if I join you? No.

介意我和你聊聊吗 坐吧

I was hoping we could discuss our little road trip.

我想谈一下之前我们的公路旅行

Look, I was wrong.

听着 我错了

You wanted to help me and I used you to get at Mona.

你想帮我 我却利用你去找梦娜的茬

I'm sorry.

对不起

You shouldn't be.

没必要

I deserved to be used.

我活该被利用

Look, I'd be lying if I said I came to you

如果我说我单纯是为了做心理疏导来找你

purely in the name of mental health.

那是在撒谎

Mona had told me about your break-up,

梦娜告诉我你分手了

and I think...

所以我想

I think that part of me hoped that with Toby out of the picture,

我想其实我甚至有点希望托比出局

that I finally stood a chance.

这样我才有机会

But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly.

但是我这么急着追你也造成了一些问题

I let feelings cloud my judgment.

我的理智被情感所麻痹

And I'm sorry. Thanks.

很抱歉 谢谢

Your anger toward Mona...

你对梦娜的愤怒

is she the one who came between you and Toby?

是因为她疏远了你和托比吗

Yeah, you could say that.

可以这么说

Forgive me. It's none of my business.

抱歉 我不该管这么多

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483024.html