《美少女的谎言》第3季第260期:以斯拉表明态度(在线收听

I hardly think that's fair.

我觉得这不公平

I'll be on my way.

我马上就走

Are you sure you don't want to tell Aria

你确定不想告诉艾瑞亚

about how hiding my son from me was in everyone's best interest?

把我儿子藏起来 是为了大家的利益吗

Best interest. That's what you called it, right, mom?

"大家的利益" 你是这样形容的对吗

Malcolm's every need has been seen to.

马尔科姆的所有要求我都满足他了

Oh, god. You're unbelievable.

天啊 你太不可思议了

I can go... No, no, no. Stay, stay.

我可以去... 不不 你留下

We can continue this another time.

我们可以下次再讨论

Like when I'm alone?

我独自一人的时候吗

So you can try to manipulate Aria out of my life again?

你要再次策划将艾瑞亚逐出我的生活吗

Ezra, it's okay.

以斯拉 没关系的

No, it's not okay.

不 这有关系

I'm so sick of this.

我受够了

I'm not going to apologize for loving you.

我不想因为爱你而道歉

And I'm sure as hell not

我也肯定不会

going to let you swoop into my son's life

让你闯入我儿子的生活

and pretend the past seven years never happened.

假装过去七年的事从未发生过

Well, you've made your feelings perfectly clear.

好吧 你已经阐述的很明确了

You're forgetting something.

你忘了样东西

The key. I know you had one made.

钥匙 我知道你刻了一把

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483026.html