《美少女的谎言》第3季第279期:失踪的尸体(在线收听

Mom, you're not gonna find anything in the paper.

妈妈 你在报纸上是看不到任何头绪的

If Wilden took time off, he's not missing yet.

要是威尔登休假了 他就不会失踪到现在

I just wanna see if anyone's found anything. Like a body.

我只想看看有没有人找到什么 像是一具尸体

Like a body?

一具尸体

Or his car.

或是他的车

Hey, well, if they had, there'd be somebody at the front door

要是有人发现 警察老早就来敲门了

long before you'd read about it in the paper.

而不是让你从报纸上得知

Where is he?

他在哪

And what the hell does he want?

他究竟想要什么

It's Ted. Answer it. I can't.

是泰德 接啊 我不能接

Ashley Marin's social secretary.

我是艾什莉·玛琳的社交秘书

Hi. Yeah, she's right here,

你好 是啊 她就在边上

she just has her hands in some bread dough.

她双手忙着做面团呢

Are you still down for coffee later?

你稍后还是没心情喝咖啡吗

No! No, no, no!

不 不去

Absolutely.

当然没问题

Great, I'll tell her.

好极了 我会转告她

Okay. Bye.

好的 拜

Why did you do that?

你为什么要答应他

Because nothing is wrong, and...

因为什么都没发生 而且

we have to act like we believe it.

我们就得表现得如此

God, I want a pretzel.

天啊 我想吃椒盐脆饼

Just put some salt on it.

撒点盐上去就好了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483505.html