《美少女的谎言》第3季第280期:从单身汉变为父亲(在线收听

You need some help?

需要帮忙吗

You know what I hate about arithmetic?

我讨厌算术

You can't charm your way through it.

这辈子靠它是没指望了

Well, I'm sure that if anyone could, it'd be you.

我确定要是有人能做到 那一定是你

Coffee. Coffee solves everything.

来杯咖啡 咖啡能解决一切问题

I thought that things were

我相信随着新的鬼故事写作

going okay with the new ghost-writing job.

一切都会好起来的

It was, and then...

是会好的 而且

Things changed.

情况有变

Well, do you have a plan?

那你有什么计划吗

I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.

肯定得找个工作

I was actually thinking about teaching again.

我也考虑过再回去教书

I liked it. I'm good at it. I'm just...

我喜欢也擅长教书 只是...

not sure.

还不确定

I know things haven't been fun for you.

我知道你最近也有些烦心事

Look, you're the one who

你才是那个

went from zero to daddy in sixty seconds.

突然间从单身汉变成父亲的人

God, I miss you.

天啊 我好想你

Why? I'm right here.

怎么了 我就在这儿啊

No, I know, but I...

我知道 但是我...

I still miss you.

还是好想你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483506.html