《美少女的谎言》第3季第267期:艾瑞亚的误会(在线收听

Good morning, Ted.

早啊 泰德

Ashley.

艾什莉

Hey, Hanna. Hi.

你好 汉娜 嗨

I thought I'd come along. But I'll pay for my own coffee.

我想一起来 但我会自己付钱买咖啡的

Don't worry about that, I owe you both at least a cup of coffee.

别担心 我欠你俩一人一杯呢

Why? For connecting me with Jamie Doyle.

怎么说 替我找来杰米·道尔啊

He's been great.

他棒极了

The steeple's coming along.

教堂尖顶快弄好了

Oh, and we should get the bell back

我们明天还得去铸造厂

from the foundry tomorrow.

把钟取回来

That's wonderful.

那真是太好了

Well, let me grab my jacket and we'll go.

我拿了外套就走

Afternoon, padre.

下午好 神父

Detective Wilden.

威尔登警探

Ashley. Hanna. Detective...

艾什莉 汉娜 警探..

Looks like you're getting a lot of work done. Uh, yes...

看来你完成了不少事啊 是啊

Sorry I missed the bell coming down.

真遗憾没看到取钟

I had a couple of days off, went fishing.

我请了几天假 钓鱼去了

Catch anything?

钓到了什么

No. But that's the way fishing works.

没有 不过这就是钓鱼的妙处

Sometimes you just have to be patient.

有时候你就是得按耐住性子

Now it's back to work.

现在回来上班了

Well, maybe you'll have better luck there.

或许你在那儿运气会更好

Maybe...I'll be just a minute.

或许吧 我只要一会儿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483507.html