《美少女的谎言》第3季第285期:逃离(在线收听

Spencer's hurt?

斯宾塞受伤了

Why did they take her to Radley?

他们为什么把她送到拉德里去了

We don't know.

我们也不知道

They found her at a campsite.

他们在一个营地里找到了她

And she's not allowed visitors because they're doing some sort of

她现在正在做什么评估

evaluation on her.

所以不允许探访

I'm canceling New York.

我不去纽约了

Wait, you're not gonna go to the seminar?

等等 你不去那个研讨会了吗

Mom, you have to go.

妈妈 你必须去

It's not a good time for this.

现在不合适

It's exactly the right time.

现在就是最合适的时候

Hanna, it's not just a promotion.

汉娜 这不仅仅是升职

I told you, we'd have to relocate, move to New York.

我跟你说过了 我们得搬家去纽约

Get out of Rosewood. Right.

离开玫瑰镇 是啊

Which means, get away from Wilden.

也意味着 离开威尔登

It can't be that easy, just leaving.

不是直接离开那么简单

Well, I'm a big fan of the easy way.

我就喜欢这种简单的处理方式

We can't just run away.

我们不能直接逃开

Just go to the seminar. Please.

去研讨会吧 拜托

And then we'll decide what to do later.

然后再决定接下来怎么做

I don't want you alone in this house while I'm gone.

我在外地的时候不想你一个人在家

I'll just stay at Emily's.

我去艾米丽家住

Mom, it's only for a few days.

妈妈 只有几天而已

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483510.html