《美少女的谎言》第3季第293期:喜欢看见你(在线收听

Well, they call it training,

他们叫培训

but it's more of an assessment.

但是它更像是一项评估

To see if you can do the job.

看看你能否胜任

I'm sorry to cancel so late, but...

非常抱歉这么晚才跟你说 但是

the bank only does this twice a year.

银行一年只有两次这样的机会

Nah, that's okay. It's, it's important.

没什么 不要紧的 那是很重要的事

And I'll only be gone a couple of days...

我也就离开几天

this time.

这一次

This time?

这一次吗

Yeah, if it works out,

是的如果能够行的话

I will be... taking Hanna to New York with me.

我要带汉娜一起去纽约

So the promotion wouldn't be here.

所以 不是在这升职

No, it's in New York.

对 是在纽约

Well...when would you go, if they offer it to you?

那么 如果他们给你这个机会 什么时候走呢

I'd have to make the decision pretty quickly.

我得快点做决定

Miss the great unveiling...

那就错过了揭牌仪式哦

We can come back for that.

我们可以专程回来参加

Well, I should wish you luck.

我应该祝你好运

But I don't think I can right now.

但是我现在做不到

Wouldn't feel honest.

感觉很不诚恳

I like seeing you.

很喜欢跟你一起

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483517.html