《美少女的谎言》第3季第299期:威尔登不是A(在线收听

Have you seen my make-up bag?

你看到我的化妆包了吗

No, but I think everything

没有 但我觉得里面的东西

that was in it is on my pillow.

现在都在我枕头上

Okay, don't start. I only slept for,

别这样 我才睡了

like, 20 minutes.

大概二十分钟

Why do you keep looking out there?

你为什么一直往外看

Because Wilden knows I'm staying here.

因为威尔登知道我在这儿

That's what you're thinking about?

你就在想这个吗

I'm having dreams about our friend having her head shaved,

我梦到我们的朋友剃光了头发

and you're looking--

你却在看

I have lots of other things that are keeping me

我也有很多心事让我晚上

up at night, okay Emily?

睡不着好吗 艾米丽

If that car I dunked suddenly learns how to float, then--

如果我推下去的车突然浮起来了 那么

If Wilden's looking for his car,

如果威尔登在找他的车

then he's not A.

那就说明他不是A

Okay, besides cars don't float,

车是不会自己浮起来的

if they did,

如果车能浮起来了

pilgrims could have driven here.

朝圣者早就开过来了 [求校]

Why is there a wet towel on my bed?

我床上为什么有条湿毛巾

Ladies, you better get hopping,

女士们 你们最好快点

or you're not going to have time for breakfast.

否则就没有时间吃早餐了

Oh, none for me, thanks.

我不吃了 谢谢

You know I love her, but somebody's got to teach

你知道我喜欢她 但是得有人教教她

that girl the word "Fold."

如何收拾

It was a rough night.

昨晚过得不太好

Honey, look. I know

亲爱的 我知道

it's hard seeing a friend suffer,

看到自己的朋友受难很难过

but if the doctor's think she--

但如果医生觉得她

Doctors aren't helping spencer.

医生们根本帮不了斯宾塞

Okay, she still believes that was Toby.

她还是觉得那个人是托比

Well, you can't get caught up in that kind of thinking.

你不能把自己陷入这种想法中

Don't take on a tragedy that has nothing to do with you.

别纠结于一个和你无关的悲剧

Mom! Okay, you work at the precinct,

妈妈 你在局里工作

can you at least tell me when you know more about the body?

如果有更多关于尸体的消息记得告诉我

look, if it'll help you move on from this,

如果这能帮你熬过这一关

then yes.

那好吧

You'll know when I know.

我一有消息就告诉你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483523.html