《美少女的谎言》第3季第303期:他是个天使(在线收听

It's got great bones.

教堂的底子不错

They built these churches to last.

最初建造它们就是想让它们历经风雨的

When do they expect you to be done?

他们想让你什么时候完工

I'm going to take my time.

我打算慢慢来

I want to get this right.

把它做好

Oh, before I forget.

对了 差点就忘了

What is this?

这是什么

It's for you.

是送给你的

Open it.

打开它

It's an angel.

这是个天使

It seemed appropriate.

很配你

I don't know what to say.

我都不知道说什么好了

Oh, I hate these damn things.

这东西真讨厌

Let me turn this off.

让我把它关上

Actually, it's Pastor Ted.

是泰德牧师

I may have to get this, excuse me.

我得接这个电话 不好意思

Hello?

您好

I thought this might make you feel better.

我觉得这会让你感觉好点

And then maybe on the way home, we can stop--

在我们回家的路上 我们可以去

I'm not coming home. Just at least put on the blouse.

我不回家 那至少穿上这件衣服

Mom, I told you I'm not ready.

妈 我都说了我还没准备好

Well, as soon as you're in your own bedroom,

好吧 但是当你在自己的卧室里

surrounded by your-- -Look, mom,

周围都是... -听着 妈妈

I can't just go back to dinners at the club.

我不可能若无其事的去俱乐部吃晚餐

You don't have to wear the blazer, just put on the--

你不用穿外套 只穿上

I said I'm not ready!

我说我没准备好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483527.html