《美少女的谎言》第3季第313期:不熟悉的斯宾塞(在线收听

She knows we're down here, right?

她知道我们在楼下吧

Maybe she's just as nervous about seeing us as

也许她也和我们一样

we are about seeing her.

因为即将见面而紧张

Guys, she's the exact same Spencer that we saw last week.

姑娘们 她仍是我们上周见到的斯宾塞

No, the Spencer we saw in Radley was not the Spencer I know.

不 我们看到的斯宾塞不是我熟悉的她

That was before.

那是之前

Em, we're not just here for her,

艾米 我们不仅为她而来

we're for you, too.

也是为你而来

Do we talk about him?

我们要讨论他吗

Do we bring it up?

会提到他吗

I don't want to say anything that could put her back there.

我不想说那些事 以免她又被关回去

I know the cops said they found Toby.

我知道警察说找到了托比

But they sent that second body to the state coroner

但他们把第二具尸体送给州验尸官检查

for a reason.

肯定事出有因

I mean, maybe there's hope.

也许有希望呢

You know how I feel about hope.

你们知道我不抱希望了吧

Breeds eternal misery.

希望只会带来失望

We lost Toby a long time ago.

我们很久以前就失去托比了

We just didn't know it.

只是我们不知道而已

Oh, you've got to love the Hastings.

你们真该佩服海斯汀一家啊

I just get released from a mental hospital,

我刚从精神病院出来

and they welcome my friends with tea and crumpets.

他们就有心情用茶和松脆饼招待我朋友

What's the difference between a crumpet and an English muffin?

松脆饼和英式松饼有什么区别

Hanna, does it matter?

汉娜 有什么关系吗

I'm just making conversation.

我只是想找个话题而已

An English muffin is a baked bread. It's made of dough.

英式松饼是面团做的烘焙面包

And a crumpet is a griddle cake.

而松脆饼是一种薄烤饼

It's made of batter.

面糊做的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483537.html