《美少女的谎言》第3季第314期:你得做出选择(在线收听

How are you, Spence?

斯宾塞 你还好吗

I'm all right.

还好

You know, you don't have to pretend to be okay for us.

你不用在我们面前强颜欢笑

Yeah, if this was the act you had to pull off to get out of there,

对 如果你是想借此机会出院

then...

那...

Do you remember when you were in the light house, Emily?

艾米莉 你还记得在灯塔那一次吗

And you had to make that choice?

你得做出选择

It was either him or you?

不是你死就是他亡

I wasn't as strong as you were.

我没你那么勇敢

When I saw Toby in the woods,

当我在森林里看到托比

like that, I just gave up.

那样躺着 我就放弃了

So what changed?

那是什么变了

You seem like you're back to yourself.

让你又变回了原来的自己

I decided I didn't want to be victim anymore.

我不想再做受害者了

That's not who I am.

那不是我

Here.

给你们

What's this?

这是什么

My parents told all of their friends that

我的父母跟他们朋友说

I went to Radley for exhaustion,

我由于劳累在拉德里修养

so they want to throw

所以现在他们想举办晚宴

a soiree to make sure that everybody knows that I'm all better now.

告诉大家我健康地回来了

Could really use some support.

我需要你们的支持

Can you guys please come?

请你们一定要来

Of course.

当然

Sure. Yeah, you know we'd do anything for you.

好的 你懂的 我们愿意为你做任何事

I'm counting on that.

但愿如此

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483538.html