《美少女的谎言》第3季第319期:斯宾塞加入A(在线收听

Spencer.When I was in Radley,

斯宾塞 我在拉德里的时候

Mona told me that you were alive.

梦娜告诉我 你还活着

I wanted to believe her, but until now...

我不相信她 可是直到现在...

Back in the woods,

在树林里的

was that you?

是你吗

Were you a part of it?

你也是计划的参与者吗

Mona told me after.

梦娜后来才告诉我

And you let me believe that you were dead?

你就任由我相信你已经死了吗

Everything I've done, was so I could protect you.

我所做的这一切 都是为了保护你

I want to believe that.

我很想相信你说的话

Let me take you somewhere safe.

让我带你去个安全的地方

Does Mona know you're here? No.

梦娜知道你在这吗 不

She told me you'd be there Friday.

她告诉我你周五会在这

That you'd be my reward for delivering the girls.

你是我交出她们的奖励

How'd you find me?

你是怎么找到我的

She left me alone in her lair.

她把我一个人留在她的老巢

I kidnapped a seven-year-old.

我绑架了一个七岁的孩子

I'm the reason that Aria and Ezra broke up.

艾瑞亚和以斯拉是因为我才分手的

So, I've earned her trust.

所以她就相信了我

It's not safe for you to be here.

你在这里不安全

I stopped worrying about me a long time ago.

我已经很久没担心过自己的安危了

What we had was real.

我们之间的感情是真实的

I've been pretending to work with Mona

我一直假装帮梦娜做事

so I could keep you safe.

这样才能确保你的安全

I need you to believe me.

你要相信我

And I need you to follow me.

而且你现在必须跟我走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483722.html