《美少女的谎言》第3季第323期:斯宾塞是清白的(在线收听

What is this?

怎么是你

You followed me here, that means you don't

你跟着我到这里

know who she is, either.

说明你也还不知道她是谁

And if you don't know who she is,

既然你还不知道她是谁

that means you're still one of us.

这说明你还是我们的人

Look, Spence, whatever it is,

斯宾塞 无论发生什么

no matter how deep you're into this,

无论你陷入了多大的麻烦

you know that you can tell us the truth, right?

你都会告诉我们真相 对吗

We want to help you.

我们想帮你

Mona came to see me at Radley.

梦娜到拉德里来找我

And when I found Toby in the woods,

当我在树林里发现托比的时候

she'd planned the whole thing.

她就策划好了这一切

She wanted to break me so that she could

她想摧毁我 再将我

put me back together. Like her own Humpty Dumpty.

像汉普迪·邓普迪一样重新组装起来

So, Mona made you an offer you couldn't refuse?

这么说梦娜提出的要求让你无法回绝

She told me that Toby was still alive.

她告诉我托比还活着

Toby's alive?

托比还活着

And it's true.

这是真的

It's true, he's been working with Mona because

这是真的 他一直和梦娜合作

he found out about red coat

因为他发现了红外套女孩的事

and Mona's the only person who knows who she is.

而梦娜是唯一知道她是谁的人

And you've seen him? - Yeah.

你已经见过了他了 -对

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483726.html