《美少女的谎言》第4季第16期:别警察被吓尿了(在线收听

When was the last time your mom called you from New York?

上次你妈从纽约打电话来是什么时候

I don't know, the day before yesterday.

不记得了 前天吧

I haven't really been keeping track.

我没怎么持续注意

Have you checked your phone?

你查过你手机了吗

She called me from the hotel room, emily.

我妈是从酒店房间打来的 艾米丽

She has no cell.

她没有手机了

Who was that freaky woman at the funeral?

葬礼上那个很诡异的女人是谁

Which freaky woman? There was a couple, Han.

哪个 好几个诡异的呢 汉娜

The one in black, with the veil,

全身黑色 遮着面纱

and she was just diving into that town car.

然后钻进加长轿车的那个

Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa?

说到诡异的人 梅丽莎哪儿去了

Spencer? What?

斯宾塞 怎么了

Where's your sister been?

你姐姐去哪儿了

D.C. She's interviewing for an internship

华盛顿 她去面试一个实习职位

With who, Satan? Wait a second.

跟谁一起 撒旦吗 等下

You think that Melissa was the woman in black?

你觉得梅丽莎就是全身黑的那个女人

Do you? I didn't really get a good look at her.

你觉得呢 我没怎么仔细看她

I was trying not to wet myself

我努力控制自己

When that new cop made a beeline over for us.

在那个警察径直向我们走来时别被吓尿

Well, he can beeline all he wants.

他可以径直走向任何人

We didn't do anything to wilden.

我们没对威尔登做什么

Except for throw his car in a lake

可我们把他的车推进湖里

and leave fingerprints all over it

车被A拖出来时

when "A" pulled it out.

上面还沾满了我们的指纹

Spencer, what are you doing with my french fries?

斯宾塞 你拿着我的薯条干嘛呢

I'm re-created the geography around the lodge

我在重造小屋旁边的地形

to see if it's even possible

看看从飞机里跳出来的人

that the person who jumped out of the plane

是否有可能

Could rescue you three from a burning building.

把你们仨从熊熊烈火中救出来

Wait. Put down the mozzarella stick.

等等 放下那跟芝士条

It's mine. - No, it's not.

这是我的 -不是

It's a plane.

这是架飞机

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483746.html