《美少女的谎言》第4季第17期:把手机放进棺材里(在线收听

Spencer, you can stack all the food that you want,

斯宾塞 你想怎么堆这些食物都行

it wasn't Alison. Why are you so sure?

可那不是艾莉森 你为何如此确定

Because I went to her funeral twice.

因为我去过她的葬礼 两次

We never saw a body. We've been through this.

我们从未看到尸体 我们已经讨论过这事了

Okay? You were oxygen-deprived.

你当时供氧不足了

She wasn't, and you saw her, right?

但她没有 你看到她了 对吧

Oh. So now I'm the crazy one. Gimme my mozzarella back.

得 现在我是个疯子了 还我芝士条

Okay, it looked a lot like Alison, and I'm not ruling it out.

看起来很像艾莉森 我不排除这种可能性

So you're saying that you think her mom

那你的意思是 她妈妈如今

is laying out all of her old pillows and toys

沉浸在艾莉森的旧物中睹物思人

because she's expecting her return?

是在期待她回家

It was just one toy. A clown.

只有一件玩具 一个小丑

God, Emily, please. Not you, too.

天哪 艾米丽 该不会你也相信吧

Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.

姐妹们 抱歉我迟到

So I've been thinking a lot about the Alison question.

我想了很多关于那个艾莉森的问题

Really? I've been thinking a lot

是吗 我想了很多的是

about how you put my mom's phone in Wilden's casket.

你怎么把我妈的手机放进威尔登的棺材里的

Nice.

好极了

What else do I have to do

我还需要做什么

to prove to you that we're in this together?

才能证明我跟你们在一条船上

I gave you that chip from his dash cam,

我已经把他车内摄像头的芯片给你了

you were all there when my computer was hacked--

我的电脑被黑掉的时候你们也都在场

I have cashed in all of my "Get out of hell free" Cards,

我再做坏事的话连上帝都不会原谅我了

so if you don't believe

如果你们仍然不相信我

me and you still think I'm keeping secrets,

并且觉得我依然有所隐瞒

go out there and search that rv for yourselves.

那么你们亲自去找那辆车吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483747.html