《美少女的谎言》第4季第18期:不厚道会下地狱的(在线收听

Hey.Hey, stranger.

早 早 陌生人

Didn't even hear you come in last night.

昨晚你回来的时候我都没听到动静

Yeah, well, the door was closed,

你的房门关了

so I just figured that you were sleeping. I was.

所以我以为你睡了 我的确睡着了

It was a rough drive. Probably should have taken the train.

开车回来太累了 我应该乘火车的

So, how was New York?

纽约怎么样

I didn't see much of it.

没怎么游览过

The bank booked a conference room with no windows.

银行租的会议室没有窗户

How are you holding up?

你过得怎么样

What's that supposed to mean?

你想说什么

It means I haven't seen you in a week, and I'm curious.

我是指我已经一周没见你了 我很好奇

I'm okay.

我过得很好

I went to the funeral.

我参加了葬礼

Wilden's.

威尔登的

And how was that? Weird.

葬礼怎么样 感觉怪怪的

I mean, I-- I wanted him gone,

我巴不得他死掉

and I'll probably go to hell for saying that, but...

虽然我这么不厚道可能会下地狱

I hope not. Then you'll have to see him again.

千万别下地狱 不然还得碰上他

Mom, you don't think I had anything to do with this, do you?

妈妈 你不会觉得我和他的死有关吧

I mean, I know I wanted him dead, but you don't think that--

虽然我巴不得他死 但是你不觉得

Hanna, that thought never even crossed my mind.

汉娜 我从来没有这么想过

What do you think happened to him?

你觉得他是怎么死的

I think that Detective Wilden had more enemies than friends

我觉得威尔登侦探树敌无数

and I think one of those people decided to do us all a favor.

并且其中一个人决定助我们一臂之力

Use a plate, please.

请用盘子接着

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483748.html