《美少女的谎言》第4季第20期:威尔登被推了一下撞死了(在线收听

Hanna.Jenna was there. Why weren't you?

汉娜 詹娜当时在 为什么你不在

You three were all buds, right?

你们三个是一伙的吧

Where were you yesterday?

你昨天在哪里

I was at swim practice,

我在练习游泳

but I don't recall signing a contract

但我不记得我签过什么合同

that said I had to report that to you.

说要给你汇报

Hanna, let's go.

汉娜 我们走吧

So swimming laps was more important

所以游几圈

than saying good-bye to an old friend?

比送老朋友最后一程还重要吗

What old friend?

什么老朋友

The groggy scumbag you and Jenna

你和詹娜把那个喝醉了的卑鄙小人

scraped off the road the night he was hit by a car.

推向了路中央的那一晚 他被车撞了

Hanna, come on.

汉娜 走吧

Hey. Got your text. What'd you want to show me?

收到你的短信了 要给我看什么

Your future dorm room.

你未来的宿舍

Or should I say "Ours."

或者应该说是我们的

What do you think? I like.

感觉怎么样 我喜欢

Seriously?

真的吗

I was going for cozy,

我本来要走温馨路线

but then it looked like

但之后又感觉有点像

cozy was one puffy drape away from "Grey Gardens."

《灰色花园》里面蓬松的窗帘

Paige, slow down.

佩奇 别高兴太早

I haven't even heard from the Stanford coach.

我还没有收到斯坦福教练的来信

They're gonna want you.

他们一定很想要你的

Maybe not as much as I do, but that's a good thing.

也许没有我那么"想" 但是件好事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483750.html