《美少女的谎言》第4季第23期:穿皮衣减肥(在线收听

What's keeping you from saying something?

你到底为什么只字不提

She spent a whole summer dating her.

她一整个夏天都在和她约会

Leave Paige out of it. She's already in it, Em.

别扯上佩奇 她已置身其中了 艾米

She knows Shana better than any of us.

她比我们更了解莎娜

What was that? I'm trying to find a heating pad.

怎么了 我想找个加热垫

Is your shoulder worse?

肩膀的伤又严重了吗

I nearly fainted after Paige's hug.

佩奇抱了我一下 我就快疼晕了

You didn't tell her? No.

你没告诉她 没

I'm not gonna put her on "A's" hit list again.

我不会再让她上A的黑名单

Well, I mean, are you gonna be okay tomorrow?

好吧 你明天好得了吗

Don't you have a big swim meet?

你不是有个挺重要的游泳比赛吗

Okay, can we not use "big" and "meet" in the same sentence?

咱能别把"重要"和"比赛"放在一起说吗

Maybe you can wear a swimsuit with sleeves.

穿个带袖子的游泳衣行吗

I mean, I spent two summers at fat camp swimming in a parka.

我有两个夏天在减肥营穿着皮衣游泳

Em? Are you gonna able to swim?

艾米 你还能游泳吗

I don't have a choice.

我没得选

Weird.

真怪了

No, it's not. I have to break records.

不 一点都不怪 我必须得破纪录

Stanford wants-- -No. Not that.

斯坦福想要 不 不是你的事

My...My mom tried cleaning her manolos with a toothbrush.

我 我妈用牙刷清理过她的鞋

If it's not your toothbrush, why do you care?

只要没用你的牙刷就行 有什么可担心的

They're silk. Why wouldn't she just take them to the cleaners?

那可是绸面的 她干嘛不送到干洗店呢

Maybe she's trying to save money.

她可能想省点钱吧

Look, I have to go. Paige is coming soon.

我得挂了 佩奇马上就到

No, she said she was holed up all week.

可是她说她整个礼拜都在宾馆啊

How muddy does a hotel lobby get?

那宾馆大堂是有多脏啊

We'll talk later.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483753.html