《美少女的谎言》第4季第33期:死无对证(在线收听

Does it take requests?

它会按我们的意愿行事吗

You know what?

知道吗

Ali was hooking up with someone in Cape may that summer,

艾莉在开普的那个夏天 正和某人厮混

and she was telling her mom that it was us.

她告诉她妈妈 是和我们在一起

Yeah. We know. Wilden.

是啊 早就知道有这么个人了 威尔登

No, we don't know.

不 我们不知道

If wilden had his own boat,

要是威尔登有自己的船

why would he be staying at Ali's parents' beach house?

他干嘛还要睡在艾莉爸妈的海边小屋

That's a really great question,

是个好问题

but we can't ask him because he's dead.

可我们也无从问起 因为他已经死了

And that lake is now a crime scene.

而那个湖现在是犯罪现场

The shoreline that we threw the car--

咱们把汽车推下去的那个岸边...

Aria, you have to stop, okay?

艾瑞亚 别说了

That was weeks ago, and you guys were wearing pumps.

那都是几周前了 而且你们当时穿着运动鞋

The footprints that the police are looking for are high heels.

警察在找的脚印是高跟鞋的

Wait. Whose high heels? Well, the cops don't know,

等下 谁的高跟鞋 条子们不知道

but Mona's trying to tell us that they're Alison's.

不过莫娜和我们说那些是艾莉森的脚印

Was it...muddy that night?

那天晚上路很泥泞

Hey, board shorts. Miss me?

帅哥 想我了吗

Did you just hear that?

你刚听到了吗

Yeah. I'm standing right next to you.

听到了 我就站在你旁边

Wait.

听着

Look, I came here for a reason. What's wrong?

听着 我不是平白无故来这里 怎么了

Hey, what's this song?

这是什么歌

What's she singing?

她在唱什么

If "A" tries to pin this whole wilden thing on my mom--

要是A想用威尔登的这些事威胁我妈

Hanna, you don't have to worry.

汉娜 别担心了

Your mom wasn't even in Rosewood the night

威尔登死的那个晚上

that wilden was killed.

你妈都不在玫瑰镇

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484032.html