《美少女的谎言》第4季第38期:针锋相对的两姐妹(在线收听

Hey, Em, could you ditch this stuff someplace?

艾米 能把这些东西找地方藏起来吗

I don't want Mona to see it and start asking us questions.

我不想让梦娜看到 然后开始审问我们

Yeah. I'll take it home. - Where is mona?

好 我拿回家吧 -梦娜人呢

I don't know. She wasn't at school.

我不知道 她没在学校

Not knowing where she is makes me

不知道她的行踪

just as nervous as when she's all over us.

跟她在我们身边一样让我紧张

You guys, what's this?

姐妹们 这是什么

That ain't no cuttlebone.

反正不是墨鱼骨头

This was in Ali's room?

这个东西在艾莉的房间

It was either here or at her grandmother's.

要不就在这儿 要不就在她祖母家

It doesn't really seem her speed.

并不像她的作风

Spence.

斯宾塞

When did she get back?

她什么时候回来的

Why did she come back?

她为什么会回来

Yeah, I thought she was gone for good

我以为威尔登被发现时

when they found Wilden.

她永远都不会再回来了

Mona said that your sister was with Wilden on the train,

梦娜说过你姐姐当时跟威尔登都在火车上

And then she just leaves the night he's killed?

她就在他被杀之夜离开了

Mona said she was on the train.

梦娜说她在火车上

Just because Mona said it doesn't mean it's not true.

梦娜说的不一定都是真的

How was Washington?

华盛顿怎么样

Very interesting.

很有趣

They liked me, I liked them.

他们赏识我 我也喜欢他们

Well, what's not to like?

有什么原因不喜欢呢

I think they're gonna offer me an internship.

我想他们应该会招我作实习生

Might be San Francisco, could be London.

可能在旧金山 也可能在伦敦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484037.html