《美少女的谎言》第4季第45期:做个好父亲(在线收听

Mr. Marin.

玛琳先生

Caleb. - I didn't want to bother you in your office.

凯勒 -我不想来办公室打扰你

I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.

我只是想确认你知道目前的情况

What exactly are we talking about?

你指什么

Detective Wilden.

威尔登侦探

What's that got to do with me?

跟我有什么关系

You know that he was bothering your wife and your daughter.

你知道他在骚扰你老婆和女儿

Hanna's mother is my ex-wife. - The point is,

汉娜的母亲是我前妻 -重点是

he was giving them a hard time,

他处处刁难他们

and it wasn't exactly a secret.

而且这是众所周知的

Now he's dead.

现在他死了

Yes, we've established that.

对 这点我们都知道

Hey, they're bringing in some state investigators.

这个案子会有国家调查员介入

Hanna's worried that they're gonna try to pin it on her mom.

汉娜很担心他们会找上她妈妈

If that happens, they are both gonna need help.

如果真是这样 他们会需要你帮忙的

What kind of help?

怎么帮

Hanna's mom's gonna need a lawyer, and Hanna...

汉娜的妈妈需要律师 而汉娜

Hanna needs to know that you're gonna be there for her.

汉娜要知道你会在她身边支持她

Okay? She needs her father.

好吗 她需要她父亲

I'll keep all this in mind. Thank you, Caleb.

我知道了 谢谢 凯勒

You're welcome. I think.

不客气

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484044.html