《美少女的谎言》第4季第62集:对手是镇上的傻瓜(在线收听

How many times did you speak to Wilden

过去的这几年里

over the past year or so?

你跟威尔登说过几次话

How many?

几次

Well, a rough idea.

大概次数

Add it up.

算一算

The times that he came to your school to talk to you

你和你的朋友拿着铲子被逮捕时

when you and your friends were arrested with that shovel,

他到学校找你谈话的次数

And the times that he was at your house visiting your mother--

他到你家探望你妈妈的次数

I mean, how often do you think? Ballpark number.

你觉得有多少次 大概数字

I've been waiting for you at the brew.

我一直在咖啡店等你

What'd you do, forget about me?

你干嘛呢 把我忘了吗

Ohh! I'm sorry. I totally forgot.

对不起 我彻底忘了

I-I gotta go.

我得走了

Well, that's all right.

没关系

We'll finish our little talk later.

我们之后再继续聊

You're lucky I came along and got you out of that.

你应该庆幸我跟过来 解救了你

I know what I'm doing, okay?

我知道我在干什么 好吗

No, you don't.

不 你不知道

You're used to dealing with Rosewood's finest.

你曾经对付的是玫瑰镇的傻瓜

They can't find their nightsticks with both hands.

他们两只手都找不到自己的警棍

She and that other detective are the real deal.

她和另外那个警探可是有真本事

Believe me, I know the difference.

相信我 我知道区别

I will do whatever it takes to protect my mother.

为了保护妈妈我在所不惜

I don't care what she did.

我不在乎她做了什么

Hanna, we don't know what she did, okay?

汉娜 我们不知道她做了什么 好吗

None of us do.

我们没有人知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484061.html