《美少女的谎言》第4季第65集:成龙大智若愚(在线收听

I was worried when you missed practice.

你没去训练 让我很担心

Won't be the only one I miss. Doctor's orders.

以后就是家常便饭了 医嘱说的

That sucks. - Extremely.

那也太糟了 -绝对的

You're handing me an edge.

你这是把优势拱手相让

You don't need an edge.

你不需要优势

Everybody needs an edge.

人人都需要优势

Cut off that last hundredth of a second.

上次的险胜不算

You're a very competitive person.

你是个很好胜的人

In many ways.

在很多方面都是

What if I...

如果我...

What?

什么

Nothing. Nothing.

没什么 没什么

Just give me a kiss, okay?

亲我一下好吗

Are you serious? Come on.

拜托 你没开玩笑吧

The thing about Jackie Chan is, he doesn't make it look easy.

成龙的特点是从不简化成功

He shows you how hard it is.

他向你展现的是困难的一面

Yeah, he's kind of goofy sometimes, too.

是的 他有时也挺傻的

Well, goofiness is part of his charm.

大智若愚是他魅力的一部分

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484064.html