《美少女的谎言》第4季第75集:梅丽莎对斯宾塞的保护(在线收听) |
Before or after Ali disappeared? 艾莉失踪前还是失踪后 Don't tell me you haven't thought about it yourself. 别告诉我你自己没想过这问题
That Ali's still alive? I have, but it's crazy! 艾莉还活着吗 我是想过 但这也太疯狂了
Crazier than anything else that's happened? 能比所发生的这一切还疯狂吗
Melissa... on the halloween train, did you try to kill me? 梅丽莎 在幽灵列车上你是不是想杀了我
That was Wilden. We had the same costume. 想杀你的是威尔登 我们的戏服一样
Showing up in the same outfit? That must have been awkward. 穿着相同的服装出现 那一定很尴尬吧
Why were you helping Wilden? I wasn't helping him! 你为什么要帮威尔登 我没有帮他
None of us helped him. We were afraid of him. 没人帮他 我们都害怕他
Who's we? The N.A.T. Club? 我们是谁 N.A.T.社团
This isn't about some stupid club! 这跟什么蠢蛋社团没关系
But there is a connection. 但确实有联系
There is some overlap with the club and what happened to alison, 发生在艾莉身上的事和社团之间肯定有联系
And Wilden was blackmailing you all because of it. 威尔登就是拿这事威胁你
Wilden wasn't that smart. Somebody was telling him what to do. 威尔登没那么聪明 是有人告诉他该怎么做
So somebody told Wilden to be on the train, 所以是有人告诉威尔登上那趟列车
to kill me and Aria and anybody else who could figure it out. 杀了我和艾瑞亚还有任何可能发现秘密的人
I didn't know about hurting you until I was on the train. 上列车之前我根本不知道他们要伤害你
Because Garrett showed up and 因为加勒特出现了
suddenly it became more important to kill him. 所以突然间杀他灭口变得更重要了
You could have warned us, Melissa. 你本来可以给告诉我们的 梅丽莎
You knew, and you did nothing. 但你什么也没做
You don't understand! You never understood! 你不明白 你永远都不会明白
I have been protecting you since it started! 从那破事一开始我就在保护你
Since before it started! 还没开始前我就在保护你
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484350.html |