《美少女的谎言》第4季第77集:要相信未来(在线收听

 Shouldn't have happened like this. 不应该让事情变成这样的

It's my fault. 都是我的错
Yeah, you should have just let "A" 没错  你就应该让A
hit Aria and Mona with that car. 开车撞向艾瑞亚和梦娜
I'm serious. 我说认真的
Em, we can find another dream. 艾米  我们可以找到另一个梦想
I'm not so sure. 我没那么确定
I don't know if I can be one of those girls 我不确定我可以变成一个
who sits up in the stands and...watches you win. 坐在看台上看着你获胜的女孩
What if I can't take that? 如果我承受不了怎么办
Well, you're not gonna have to, 你并不一定要这样
because you're gonna swim again. 你会重新开始游泳的
He said that I need surgery. 他说我要动手术
He said you might need surgery. 他说你有可能要做手术
And that the outcome is unpredictable. 结果还无法预测
So? 所以呢
Unpredictable can be good. Look at us. 无法预测也可以有好结局  看看我们
With all these terrible things in my life right now... 现在我生命中发生了这么多糟糕的事情
why do I feel so lucky? 为什么我仍觉得如此幸运
I'll take you home. 我送你回家
It'll be okay. 一切都会好起来的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484352.html