《美少女的谎言》第4季第78集:梅丽莎不是当A的料子(在线收听

 Mom. 妈妈

What's going on? 怎么回事
Someone called the police about a domestic disturbance. 有人打电话给警察说有家庭纠纷
Where? 在哪儿
Here. At our house. 这儿  我们家
When we were shouting? 在我们吵架的时候吗
They just want to talk to you and make sure you're okay. 他们只是想跟你谈谈  确认你没事
Of course I'm okay. What do they think happened? 我当然没事  他们以为发生了什么
I don't know. 我不知道
We have a right to know what's being said about us. 我们有权利知道别人是怎么说我们的
Look, it's all just a big mistake, so come on, 这都只是个误会  所以快过来
They just want to talk to you for a few minutes. 他们只是想跟你聊几分钟
Officers, I think there's been a huge misunderstanding. 警官  我觉得这是一个巨大的误会
Her car's gone and she's not in the barn. 她的车开走了  她不在谷仓里
Do you believe what she told you? Part of it? Any of it? 你相信她说的任何话吗
Enough of it... for now. 对现在而言  足够了
Then you believe that she didn't kill Wilden. 而且你相信她没有杀威尔登
"Melissa's guilty of plenty, 梅丽莎罪恶颇多
but she's not 'A' material. 但她不是当A的料
Kisses." 亲亲
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484353.html