《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第5期:不同意老妈再婚(在线收听

 I came to grab you for lunch, 我去找你吃午餐

but Hackett said you were leaving early. 哈克特说你提前下班了
Should I be worried?  No. 出什么事了吗  没有
I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack. 我只是想去咖啡店见一下扎克
Oh, okay. Cool. 这样啊  好
So, how's the trip planning going? 旅行计划得怎么样了
You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat 你们是不是打赌在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前
before you're craving a patty melt? 你能吃多少炸肉排
Not exactly... 没有啦
I'm actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off. 其实我是去告诉他旅行取消了
What? 什么
Why? Did you guys get in a fight? 为什么  你们吵架了吗
No, no. Nothing like that. 没有  不是吵架
It's just, um... 只是
I just changed my mind. 我改变主意了
Hold it. Like two days ago 等等  两天前
you were modeling thermals and moon boots. 你还在收拾保暖衣裤和防寒靴
What happened? 发生什么事了
I... 我
I came to my senses. 我想清楚了
We can we talk about it later, okay? 我们晚点再聊  好吗
I gotta go. 我得走了
Mom. 妈妈
Mom, wait. 妈妈  等等
Did somebody... 是不是有人
say or do something that would make you change your mind? 对你说了或是做了什么才让你改变了想法
Actually, yes. 其实  是的
I had a long talk with your brother 我和你弟弟长谈了一次
and he's just not comfortable with me leaving. 他不想让我离开
What? 什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484358.html