《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第8期:已经没事能让我惊恐(在线收听

Thanks for agreeing to do this.

谢谢你同意这么做

I didn't want anyone seeing me come to your office.

我不想让任何人看见我去你办公室

Ashley, what did you come here to talk to me about?

艾什莉 你来这儿想找我谈什么

Wilden. Darren Wilden.

威尔登 达伦·威尔登

I want to tell you my side of the story.

我想告诉你我的故事

Unless you think you already know.

除非你觉得已经知道了

I've -- I've heard some rumors, but...

我听到一些传言 不过

Look, I have to ask this as a formality,

我得正式地问你一下

are you talking to me as your friend

你和我说这些 是把我当作朋友

or as your lawyer?

还是你的律师

Hopefully both.

希望两者都是

I-I think the police are building a case against me.

我觉得警察在立案调查我

Well, let me look into it.

让我先调查下

I've got a contact at Rosewood PD.

我在玫瑰镇警局有个联系人

Aren't you going to ask me?

你不打算问问我吗

What?

问什么

If I'm guilty?

我是否有罪

I'll call my contact.

我会给他打个电话

You sit tight until then, okay?

在此之前你先耐心等待 好吗

Veronica, I...

维罗妮卡 我

I have some skeletons in my closet.

我有些见不得人的秘密

And I just didn't want you to be surprised.

我只是不想让你感到惊讶

Nothing surprises me anymore.

已经没有什么事能让我感到惊讶了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485125.html